• You are part of the design team that sets the lines for the different capsule collections.
• You set up the colors and prepare the lab dip requests to be sent out to the suppliers.
• You create the styling of all items in deliberation with the team for nightwear/outerwear/homewear and take care of all matches together.
• You create detailed color reviews per style.
• You will be involved for the fitting of the prototype samples.
• You work fluently with Adobe Illustrator.
• You are passionate about the latest fashion trends.
• You have an impeccable eye for detail.
• You are a teamplayer.
• You work as a freelancer.
• You are immediately available.
• You are ready for a remarkable challenge.
• You are flexible in time schedule/working days per week in peak season.
At The Woody Group we care for people, because we know they are the strength of the company. The management team focuses on growth through innovation, strategy, creativity, high level quality service and qualified team members. You will work with a team of professionals who know the ins-& outs of the fashion industry.
The Woody Group is looking forward to your creative application via www.thewoodygroup.com