IAF - 36th World Fashion Convention
IAF CONVENTION ANTWERP
This convention is a unique fashion industry event bringing together the entire global industry ecosystem to hear high level industry insights and to jointly discuss concrete actions involving the entire industry ecosystem to create faster industry transition.
The conference program consists of a combination of keynote speakers, panel discussions, interviews and audiovisual presentations that all will elaborate on the various aspects relating to the convention theme ‘Transition of the Global Fashion System’
CONFERENCE PROGRAM 8 November
- 09:00-10:30: Welcome: Presentation of the theme of transition
- Comments on transition from the perspectives of government and industrial relations and the future of world
- Positioning of the IAF as global federation uniting the entire fashion system with a particular focus on the crucial collaboration between buyers and their suppliers.
Supply chain collaboration
- 10:00-10:10 A global retailer’s objectives for collaboration with its suppliers.
- 10:10-10:20: A perspective on collaboration from a manufacturer specialized in working with clients using new business models.
- 10:20-10:40: The perspective of a united manufacturers’ voice.
- 10:40-11:00: Discussion about a jointly envisioned buyer-supplier collaboration.
- 11:00-11:30: Break
- 11:30-12:30: Digitalisation of the apparel and textile industries. What does digitalization look like now and in five years and how can implementation be accelerated.
- 12:30-14:00: Lunch
- 14:00-14:30: Interview Changing the industry’s predominant business model, reducing risk, reducing waste, increasing value.
- 14:30-15:30: Panel Transition through education. How fashion industry and fashion education can work together to accelerate changing and more sustainable business processes and the emergence of new companies built on new and more sustainable business models.
- 15:30-16:00: Break
- 16:00-16:30: Overview of global apparel business trends.
- 16:30-17:00: Conclusions
|DATUM||7 november 2021 - 8 november 2021|
|TIJDSTIP||00:00 - 00:00|
|Locatie||Hilton Hotel Old Town|